When To Submit / Who Can Submit
ISSUE 7 (no theme)
SUBMISSIONS OPEN FOR SIMCOE COUNTY AND MUSKOKA:
OCTOBER 1ST 2019 – DECEMBER 15TH 2019
SUBMISSIONS OPEN NATION-WIDE:
DECEMBER 1ST 2019 – DECEMBER 15TH 2019
- Email all submissions to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- We only accept previously unpublished work.
- We accept multiple submissions. You can submit them all in one document or attach them each separately (if all in one, please ensure each new piece begins on a new page).
- Do NOT include your name on the document, but please include it in the body of your email.
- Written submissions are preferred in Microsoft Word format. If this is a problem, copying & pasting directly into the email works as well.
- Make the subject line of your email: SUBMISSION: *genre* (i.e. SUBMISSION: poetry, SUBMISSION: photography, etc.)
For photography and other visual art, we will accept a maximum for SIX photos. Please submit as a JPEG image at 300dpi or higher. If submitting a painting or collage, please submit a 300dpi or higher scan of the piece as a JPEG. Please include a title with each of your pieces.
NOTE: Submissions sent to us while our submissions are closed will NOT be considered.